Download your Cluster Analysis Template
Click this link to download your cluster-analysis-marketing-free-template
NOTE: This Excel template has been designed to work with Excel 2010 and later.
Quick Set-Up Steps
- Click the above link to download
- Save the ZIP file – open/extract the Excel template
- Open the Excel file – please note that only Excel 2010 or later versions will be able to run the built-in cluster analysis calculation – please contact me via email if you have any problems = [email protected]
- Click to enable editing.
- Click to enable macros (click the ‘enable content’ icon).
- Add in Excel Solver (if required) – please see full instructions in the spreadsheet template.
- Follow the instructions in the spreadsheet – or review the instructions first or watch the instructional video below.
No password required!
There are formulas and calculations scattered across the spreadsheet, so the key cells have been protected to ensure that the template runs without errors.
Follow the instructions and enter your data as indicated – the template will work fine and no password is required.
Getting a compile error?
Because the template uses an Excel macro, occasionally (on first time use only), some people may get a macro compile error. This is an easy one-off fix – please follow these further instructions here.
Need more respondents/cases? Check out the premium clustering Excel template
This free template is a great educational tool designed to introduce you to the concept of cluster analysis, especially for marketing and segmentation purposes.
If you need more capacity, the premium advanced version of the above free spreadsheet is available on this website. This more advanced clustering template allows you to create up to 10 clusters/segments, using up to 20 attributes, and up to 1,000 responses. Click here for further details.